The Coherent Data Adapter: CUSIP Global Services Web Edition allows users of both Java and The R Project for Statistical Computing to access the entire universe of CUSIP identifiers for corporate, municipal, government and mortgage-backed issues, and private placements. The CUSIP Global Services database contains issuer and issue identifiers, standardized descriptions and related data for more than 9.1 million unique financial instruments.
- Seemless integration with the R Project for Statistical Computing.
- Web services-based so CUSIP data is always up-to-date.
- This package delivers a simple set of functions for obtaining CUSIP data.
- This package is lightweight.
The following list contains the functions that are available in this package as well as their development status.
|Web method name||Development status in R||Development status in Java|
|Login||Completed (examples below)||Completed (all examples)|
If you have questions about either of these products or need more information, feel free to send us an email.
- FRED Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: US Treasury Direct Client
- World Bank Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: OpenFIGI Client Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: Quandl Client Edition
- USA Spending Client
- Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Edition
- Google Analytics Measurement API Client
- CMR: Rapid Data Acquisition for the Apache Spark Cluster Computing Platform