Your business utilizes Google Analytics for their web application however the analytics have blind spots due to coverage which can only be collected internally in the application — for example, server-side web service calls will not be tracked by Google Analytics. Since your web application is written in the Java programming language, the solution to this problem must also be written in Java.
The Coherent Logic Google Analytics Measurement API Client offers full-scope access to the Google Analytics Measurement API through a Java framework which is designed to be embedded in web applications, standalone applications, as well as middleware.
queryBuilder .withV1() .withTid(googleAnalyticsUAID) .withCIDAsRandomUUID() .withTAsEvent() .withEc("Event category") .withAn("Application name") .withEa("Event action") .withAv("Application version") .withEl("Event label") .doPost();
- FRED Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: US Treasury Direct Client
- World Bank Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: OpenFIGI Client Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: Quandl Client Edition
- USA Spending Client
- Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: CUSIP Global Services Web Edition
- Google Analytics Measurement API Client
- CMR: Rapid Data Acquisition for the Apache Spark Cluster Computing Platform
- Google Analytics Measurement Protocol Example