If your title sounds like the Head of Quantitative Finance, Chief Risk Officer, or Chief Financial Engineer (or similar) the we want to speak with you. Take a look at some of the finance-focused projects we have below and contact us to find out what we can do for you.
We have developed the Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Elektron (TREP) Edition as both a Java API and a package for the R Project for Statisical Computing. Both products have been released under the LGPL open-source license.
Other software we’ve released can be found here at the links below.
Packages for R
Coherent Data Adapter: CUSIP Global Services Web Edition — see here.
Select Product Portfolio
- FRED Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: US Treasury Direct Client
- World Bank Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: OpenFIGI Client Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: Quandl Client Edition
- USA Spending Client
- Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: CUSIP Global Services Web Edition
- Google Analytics Measurement API Client
- CMR: Rapid Data Acquisition for the Apache Spark Cluster Computing Platform
At Your Service
It doesn’t get much easier than this: you have a project that needs to get done and we might be able to help you. This simple three-step process will get the ball rolling: click the button below to send us an email, include some details about what needs to be accomplished, press the send button, and we’ll go from there.Let's talk!
Contact Information[E] firstname.lastname@example.org