If your title sounds like Chief Techical Officer (or similar) on then you’re the person we want to speak with.
We get our hands dirty developing software.
We’re very technical and have the evidence and experience to back that statement up.
And we’re here to help make your job easier.
Take a look at some of the software we’ve developed and then get in touch to discuss the next step.
If microservices, Java, high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable web applications, domain-specific languages, frameworks, Groovy, Jython, are words you’re familiar then we’ll have a great conversation.
We have developed the Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Elektron (TREP) Edition as both a Java API and a package for the R Project for Statisical Computing. Both products have been released under the LGPL open-source license.
Coherent Data Adapter: CUSIP Global Services Web Edition — see here.
R Bitcoin Charts API — Work with data provided by Bitcoin Charts
Select Product Portfolio
- FRED Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: US Treasury Direct Client
- World Bank Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: OpenFIGI Client Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: Quandl Client Edition
- USA Spending Client
- Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: CUSIP Global Services Web Edition
- Google Analytics Measurement API Client
- CMR: Rapid Data Acquisition for the Apache Spark Cluster Computing Platform
At Your Service
It doesn’t get much easier than this: you have a project that needs to get done and we might be able to help you. This simple three-step process will get the ball rolling: click the button below to send us an email, include some details about what needs to be accomplished, press the send button, and we’ll go from there.Let's talk!
Contact Information[E] email@example.com