[ Introduction ] Examples | Source Code | Maven | Java Documentation (core only) | Caching | Try it | Property Change Notifications | Github Tree Master
Maven Central Details:
Download the fred-client-spark-int-2.0.1-RELEASE.jar used in the example above here.
Are you looking to analyze macro economic data from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis?
If your application architecture is based on Java, the Spring Framework, and Maven, and you’re looking to access economic data from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis then we have the solution for you.
Introducing The Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED) Client
Coherent Logic has developed an application programming interface (API) for accessing the 507,000 US and international time series and other economic data from 87 data sources that are available via the FRED web services.
The FRED Client interface to the FRED web services is based on industry standard technologies including:
- Java version 1.8
- The Spring Framework 3.0+
- Log4J & SLF4J
This middleware has been designed with minimal dependencies, it is well documented and rigorously tested (including both unit and integration tests), example code is included to help get results quickly, and the software has been released under the LGPL open source license.
The domain model is Java Beans compliant and the framework, as a whole, can be used in either Java Swing or Java Enterprise applications.
– Meet FRED, the Fed’s rock stars of data
– THE MOST AMAZING ECONOMICS WEBSITE IN THE WORLD
– Meet FRED, every wonk’s secret weapon
– How to Read Economic Charts … FRED
– Economic Data Federal Reserve Bank of Saint Louis
– List of FRED Data Series
– St Louis Fed Dashboard
- FRED Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: US Treasury Direct Client
- World Bank Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: OpenFIGI Client Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: Quandl Client Edition
- USA Spending Client
- Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: CUSIP Global Services Web Edition
- Google Analytics Measurement API Client
- CMR: Rapid Data Acquisition for the Apache Spark Cluster Computing Platform
- Python Client for FRED API by Aleksandar Velkoski