Ever wonder what the United States Government is spending your money on?
So is everyone else, which is why the United States Government passed the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act and developed the USASpending.gov website, complete with several web services so that developers can write applications that analyze this data.
If you need to analyze US government spending data, then we have the solution for you!
Our client interface to the USASpending.gov web services is based on industry standard technologies including:
- Java version 1.8
- The Spring Framework 3.0+
This middleware has been designed with minimal dependencies, it is well documented and rigorously tested (including both unit and integration tests), example code is included to help get results quickly, and the software has been released under the LGPL open source license.
Let’s Talk About Your Project
Email support is available should you require assistance, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have a question or comment.
Do you need an application to process US government spending data which is provided by the USASpending.gov website?
If you answered ‘yes’ then why not consider hiring the people who wrote and support the Coherent Logic USA Spending Client?
We are expert software engineers who specialize in developing desktop and enterprise applications on the Java platform. We have an expertise in many industry standard frameworks and will focus on getting your project finished quickly and to a high standard. Furthermore we provide support to customers that would like assistance after the project has been delivered, as well as knowledge transfer to customers who prefer to manage the solution internally.
Feel free to send us an email and we can set up a time to talk about your project and how we can be of service.
- FRED Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: US Treasury Direct Client
- World Bank Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: OpenFIGI Client Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: Quandl Client Edition
- Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: CUSIP Global Services Web Edition
- Google Analytics Measurement API Client
- CMR: Rapid Data Acquisition for the Apache Spark Cluster Computing Platform
- USASpending.gov short of data on $619 billion worth of grants and awards
- USASpending.gov: NOT Your One-Stop Shop for Following Taxpayer Dollars
- Keeping Tabs on USASpending.gov