Help us help you: Take a short survey!
Note that we’ve performed the bulk of the testing on the Windows 7 operating system. We will eventually get around to testing on other operating systems, however if you would like to try using this package on another operating system, please send us some feedback.
What you will need:
- Connectivity to Thomson Reuters (via the Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform / TREP, for example)
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.7
- The R Project for Statistical Computing version 3.2.0
- At least one gigabyte of free disk space — the package will write up to three log files which are .25 gigabytes in size each.
- One gigabyte of memory though two is recommended (in fact, the more, the better). The package itself will require around 110MB of memory, however if you plan to query many RICs then you’ll need more — for example, querying just over 100 RICs can require around 1.5 gigabytes of memory during busy periods.