The Coherent Data Adapter: CUSIP Global Services Web Edition allows users of both Java and The R Project for Statistical Computing to access the entire universe of CUSIP identifiers for corporate, municipal, government and mortgage-backed issues, and private placements. The CUSIP Global Services database contains issuer and issue identifiers, standardized descriptions and related data for more than 9.1 million unique financial instruments.
If you are interested in using this package then we need to hear from you.
- Seemless integration with the R Project for Statistical Computing.
- Web services-based so CUSIP data is always up-to-date.
- This package delivers a simple set of functions for obtaining CUSIP data.
- This package is lightweight.
The following list contains the functions that are available in this package as well as their development status.
|Web method name||Development status in R||Development status in Java|
|Login||Completed (examples below)||Completed (all examples)|
If you have questions about either of these products or need more information, feel free to send us an email.
- FRED Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: US Treasury Direct Client
- World Bank Client
- Coherent Data Adapter: OpenFIGI Client Edition
- Coherent Data Adapter: Quandl Client Edition
- USA Spending Client
- Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Edition
- Google Analytics Measurement API Client
- CMR: Rapid Data Acquisition for the Apache Spark Cluster Computing Platform