That’s right: if you need economic or financial data from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis then you need to be speaking with us.
Our adapter implementation targets businesses that need to go further than just working with FRED data on the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis website and would like to benefit from actually having the data in their business.
FRED Client Features
Here we’ve included a brief list of some of the features the FRED Client delivers:
– Ability to import the data into most relational databases in minutes, and with no schema required.
– Ability to import the data into the Spark cluster computing platform in minutes
– Full access to the FRED API, including the ability to query FRASER, FRED, and GeoFRED web services
– An out-of-the-box data model that can be used for building desktop and enterprise web applications, business workflows, etc
– This middleware is written in Java
– This middleware is available under the LGPL open-source license.
You can task your own people to do this work but we wrote this middleware and we also understand the domain and can provide your business with a much better return on investment.
Send us an email today and we can set up a time to talk about your project in more detail.
If you prefer to speak with someone in-person, feel free to ring us on +1.312.694.3313.